Muddy Feet Yoga is a Registered Yoga School. Upon completion of this program, trainees will be certified yoga teachers as per Yoga Alliance standards and will be able to register with Yoga Alliance.
These teaching-centric trainings are kept small in order to ensure participants’ individual growth and understanding of the curriculum. The programs are absolutely transformational. Megan finds the yoga teacher that already exists within YOU, combining your style and flair with the principles that make yoga teachers great. This is not a sit-back-and-listen training. This is a get-up-and-change-the-world training! You will be challenged. You will be inspired. You will become an amazing teacher.
In this training, you will:
- Deepen your understanding of yoga through daily practice AND teaching, as well as lecture and discussion, posture breakdown, and so much more
- Find your inner teacher and voice and learn to teach from your heart
- Learn to confidently teach a unique 60 minute power vinyasa class that is comprehensive, engaging, safe, fun, and draws a crowd
- Learn the principles of human anatomy and how they affect yoga postures
- Learn to see and teach to individual bodies, rather than from typical, old-school sequences, making you a teacher of choice
- Learn to lead your students to their own surprises and successes, helping their growth as yogis and individuals
- Learn to lead a meditation
- Learn to teach a workshop
- Learn to create a lucrative yoga business
- Gain confidence in yoga, as well as the rest of your life
You should apply if you:
- Love yoga and can’t wait to learn more
- Are already a yoga teacher and are interested in growing both in yoga and personally
- Are eager to learn about yoga, life, and your authentic self
- Are passionate and have a desire to live life with purpose.
- Are curious by nature and love to share
- Are dedicated to growth personally, professionally, and within a community
$500 non-refundable deposit
$2,850 if paid in full 90 days prior to start date (includes deposit)
$2,950 if paid in full between 90 days prior to start and start date (includes deposit)
$3,300 if using a payment plan ($500 up front then $400 per month for 7 months) (includes deposit)
The $500 deposit paid online will be applied to your final payment based on your desired payment plan above. The remaining balance will be invoiced to you directly through PayPal or can be paid by check mailed to: Megan Robertson, 1319 Pine St, Iowa City, IA 52240. If using the payment plan, the $400 monthly payments can be paid via direct PayPal Invoice, mailed checks, or online using the “$400 Monthly Payment” option.