A get-up-and-change-the-world training!
“My family has especially noticed big changes in me since yoga training… I am more focused on my life goals, confident that I can make change happen, and patient with my loved ones.” -Sarah Evanschwartz, MFY Graduate
- Safe, nurturing, non-competitive environment
- Challenging, empowering, high-energy
- Small groups for maximum impact
- Passionate, dedicated trainer
- Teaching-centric (daily teaching with feedback)
- Daily practice
- Purposeful, impactful conversations, we dig deep!
- Break down your walls and break through to yourself
- Stand out as a unique teacher, not a copy of other teachers
- Growth and transformation guaranteed!
What will I learn?
- Pose breakdown and alignment
- Anatomy of the gross and subtle body
- Ancient yogic philosophy and living a yogic life YOUR way
- Communication techniques to empower and inspire your students
- To teach a unique 60 minute Power Vinyasa class that draws a crowd
- To create and lead a workshop
- To create a lucrative yoga business
- Confidence in yoga, as well as the rest of your life
Am I ready?
You should apply if you:
- Love yoga and can’t wait to learn more
- Are already a yoga teacher and are interested in taking your classes to the next level
- Are eager to learn and talk about yoga, life, and your authentic self
- Are passionate and have a desire to live life with purpose.
- Are curious by nature and love to share
- Are dedicated to growth personally, professionally, and within a community
- Have an open mind
$500 non-refundable deposit (Holds your spot)
$2,950 Early Bird Price (Paid in full 60 days prior to training start date)
$3,150 Full Price (Paid in full less than 60 days prior to training)
$3,300 Payment Plan ($500 up front then $400 per month for 7 months) (includes deposit)
The $500 deposit paid online will be applied to your final payment based on your desired payment plan above. The remaining balance will be invoiced to you directly through PayPal or can be paid by check mailed to: Muddy Feet Yoga, 1705 S 1st Ave, Iowa City, IA, 52240. If using the payment plan, the $400 monthly payments can be paid via direct PayPal Invoice, mailed checks, or online using the “$400 Monthly Payment” option. Call or text Megan with questions, or to learn other payment options: (970) 231-6747
CONTINUE TRAINING FOR FREE: Once a trainee has paid for and attended 200 hr training with MFY, they may return to any of MFY’s 200 hour trainings completely free of charge.
Muddy Feet Yoga does not offer refunds. If a trainee pays for training and then is unable to attend, the trainee may use this payment as a “credit” toward future trainings. The trainee may be asked to pay a fee of $500 to the host studio (venue) if they must switch trainings. This money does not go to Muddy Feet Yoga, but rather the studio that is hosting training. Please contact Megan for more information on refunds, credits, and switching venues.
Muddy Feet Yoga is a Registered Yoga School. Upon completion of this program, trainees will be certified yoga teachers as per Yoga Alliance standards and will be able to register with Yoga Alliance.