- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Classes are hot and physical. Until you know how it will affect you, be careful not to eat too much before class.
- We encourage students to bring their own yoga mat; however, loaner mats and large towels are available to rent for $1 each.
- Bring water! If you forget, we have some for sale.
- Restrooms and showers are available for 30 minutes both before and after class.
- Have fun! We are a judgment-free, competition-free studio. Welcome!
- Please silence mobile devices upon entering the studio.
- Arrive a few minutes prior to the start of class to allow plenty of time to check-in and get settled.
- New Students should arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out some paperwork (you may print our Muddy Feet Yoga Waiver ahead of time or fill out at the studio) and explore the studio.
- The entrance doors will be locked during class.
- Please remove your shoes in the lobby.
- Spray and hang studio mats after class. Cleaner is provided.
- It’s worth repeating: we are a judgment-free, competition-free studio. We thrive on curiosity, big laughs, open minds, and the occasional F-bomb.
Special Conditions & Injuries
Anyone with serious medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor prior to participating in a yoga, Barre, or other fitness class. Our general rule: If it hurts, don’t do it. You know your body best!
Young Student Policy
Any student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the waiver.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any personal information you choose to give us will only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services, products, and support.
We will never share your personal or financial information with any other party. We do not share bank or credit card information with any outside parties.
Workshop, Private Session or other Special Paid Event Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you are pre-registered for a workshop, private session, or special paid event, you must cancel at least 2 days (48 hours) prior. If your request for cancellation is received within the 48 hour period that is required, you will receive a refund minus a 30% administration fee or you can get a full refund credited to your Muddy Feet Yoga account.
If we receive your cancellation request less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled workshop a refund will not be possible. Cancellation requests must be made by email to MuddyFeetYogaStudio@gmail.com or by calling (319) 337-2331.
Absence to a workshop is non-refundable. If you cancel on the day of the workshop or after it has taken place, a refund or credit will not be possible.
Workshops could occasionally be canceled by the studio if there’s insufficient interest, or if a teacher has an emergency. If the workshop is canceled you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and you will receive a full refund or full credit toward your Muddy Feet Yoga account if you choose.
Want to host an event with us? Email MuddyFeetYogaStudio@gmail.com for our Workshop Submission Form.